Shear wall, one-side and two side wall formwork may be performed by height of concrete wall and playing panels and internal and external corners and joints such as pins, wedge and clamp next to each other. Three parameters shall be considered in performing a concrete wall and determine formwork plan based on these parameters.
- restraining lateral stress of concrete
- height of wall
- stability of mold set
Elements of wall formwork system are as follows:
- modular panels which are joint to each other by a couple wedge
- belts with two sides rib and dam cross belts which are used for lateral presses of concrete pass across opposite panel holes and joint to soldier by gauss washer and Khoroosaki nut and joint to pair pipe clamp by double pipes washer and Khoroosaki nut and their horizontal standing space is 1 m and 5 m at height. For economy, spaces of bets may be 1 m at height.
- Scaffold pipes which are set with 5 meters spaces at height and joint to panels by medium camp.
- Soldiers are set in 1 meter spaces intentionally which are used for restraining hydrostatic power.
- Bacilliform belts connect soldier to scaffold pipes by gauss washer and Khoroosaki
Solidifying method of molds is used by pipe and soldier supports at 2, 2.5, 3.5 and 4 m heights for solidity and transportation ease. Plumbing jacks which their arms are set by telescopic form are used for stability and plumbing formwork sets on one-side walls at 4 m heights. Buttresses are used on one-side walls with more than 4 m heights. It is mentionable that brocket and its accessories are used for concrete walls formwork at height.